SharpTestsEx.ExtensionsImpl.ClassConstraints Should Be Type Of Diagnostic.TimerJob.ToRemove.

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Hi guys,

I have this test
job.Data [ 0 ].Should ( ).Not.Be.Null ( ).And.Should ( ).Be.OfType < ToRemove > ( );
where Data is a List of IData and the class ToRemove implement it.
Why I got this error: SharpTestsEx.ExtensionsImpl.ClassConstraints Should Be Type Of Diagnostic.TimerJob.ToRemove.?
Coordinator
Aug 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Have a look to AssignableTo or Implementationof

--
Fabio Maulo

El 12/08/2013, a las 13:55, Salvodif <[email removed]> escribió:

Hi guys,

I have this test
job.Data [ 0 ].Should ( ).Not.Be.Null ( ).And.Should ( ).Be.OfType < ToRemove > ( );
where Data is a List of IData and the class ToRemove implement it.
Why I got this error: SharpTestsEx.ExtensionsImpl.ClassConstraints Should Be Type Of Diagnostic.TimerJob.ToRemove.?
Aug 13, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Hi Fabio,

I tried with AssignableTo and I got: SharpTestsEx.ExtensionsImpl.ClassConstraints Should Be Assignable To JM.Diagnostic.TimerJob.ToRemove - AssertException

instead I've not ImplementationOf.
The version of Sharp Text Ex is 1.1.1.0
Coordinator
Aug 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Then it is a bug of "assertions concatenation".
Even if less clear you can avoid the usage of ".And." and separate the assertion in two lines.

--
Fabio Maulo

El 13/08/2013, a las 05:21, Salvodif <[email removed]> escribió:

Hi Fabio,

I tried with AssignableTo and I got: SharpTestsEx.ExtensionsImpl.ClassConstraints Should Be Assignable To JM.Diagnostic.TimerJob.ToRemove - AssertException

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Ah... BTW the asserions OfType ans AssignableTo should fails when the value is null.

--
Fabio Maulo

El 13/08/2013, a las 05:21, Salvodif <[email removed]> escribió:

Hi Fabio,

Aug 13, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Ok that's work, thank you Fabio